This is a mahjong tile puzzle game with simple rules that anyone can enjoy quickly and easily.
* Authentic Shisen-Sho game (Mahjong tile match puzzle or Mahjong Solitaire).
* Optimized for routine play with a simple design that will never get boring and a functional design that allows you to concentrate on playing.
* From beginner to advanced, you can play with three different stage sizes and seven difficulty levels to suit your preference.
* Generates an infinite number of solvable stages (stages that are not deadlocked).
* Record the number of play and clear time for each stage size and difficulty.
What kind of puzzle game is Shisen-Sho?
* The rules are clear: if you can remove all the mahjong tiles in a row, you are in the clear.
* A pair of tiles with the same pattern can be removed if they can be connected with a line without being disturbed by other tiles.
* The line can be bent up to two times.
* When there are no more tiles left to remove, the game is over!
What modes are there?
* Free Play: Specify the stage size and difficulty level and play immediately.
* Today's Challenge: Daily challenge stages via the Internet.
* Other new modes will be added in the future as well.
What features are available?
* You can play in any window size and margin size you like.
* It has two tile selection types and a tile selection assist function that compensates for missed clicks. You will be amazed at how comfortable it is to play.
* It comes with all the standard features such as Hint, Stepback, See Solution, and Check Stuck.
* With the suspend function, even if you quit the app while playing, you can continue playing when you resume.
* A variety of paid add-ons are available to add functionality, such as the ability to set play restrictions to prevent overplaying.
* Other new features will be added in the future as well.
About the play rules
* Once you start playing, unless you clear the game, it will be treated as a clear failure.
* When you are playing, even if you minimize the window or quit the app, it is still playing. If you restart the app, play will resume from the beginning.
* During play, the timer will stop while you are doing "settings" or minimizing the window.
* Once you are stuck, you cannot use the "stepback" function. An immediate clearing failure will be recorded.
* Recordings are generated at the time of the end of play.
* Graphic data for the tiles was provided by 麻雀豆腐 (https://majandofu.com/mahjong-images).
* The illustration was provided by いらすとや (https://www.irasutoya.com/).
* BGM and SE were provided by おとわび(https://otowabi.com/), TAM Music Factory(https://www.tam-music.com/), PeriTune(https://peritune.com/), 効果音ラボ(https://soundeffect-lab.info/), 小森平(https://taira-komori.jpn.org/).