Track personal, entertainment, commuting and business flight hours and miles to compute Internal Revenue Code Section 280F Qualified Business Use percentages, Standard industry fare level (SIFL) imputed income amounts for personal use flights, IRC Section 274 entertainment and commuting expense disallowance amounts and SEC Incremental Costs for reporting for named executive officers.
Track Internal Revenue Code Section 280F Qualified Business Use percentage thresholds which must be met or exceeded in the year of purchase to obtain bonus depreciation and to use accelerated depreciation methods, and must be met or exceeded in subsequent years to avoid depreciation recapture.
Multi-leg entertainment flight tracking and calculation option included. Repositioning flights tracked.
Complete flight package for tax and SEC Aircraft tracking and compliance reporting. Download logs for audit purposes and records.
Pilots or passengers can enter applicable flight data on runway in App after landing so that valuable information is captured in real time.
– Sixty (60) day free trial provided. At the end of the sixty (60) day free trial period, you will be given the opportunity to subscribe on a monthly basis to continue using the features of the app
• 60 day free trial period; monthly subscription may be purchased at end of free trial period.
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription pricing information is available at https://www.vardero.com/pricing.html.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings page on the website after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription prior to the end of the free trial period.
– You can review additional information at https://www.aircrafttaxsolutions.com