Increasing numbers of customers opt for the convenience of having their car collected and then delivered back to them for service and repair work rather than going to the dealer themselves through the collection and delivery service (C&D). Currently, this takes process takes place using bits of paper that can be lost. eCAD is designed to assist the dealers to change their C&D process, to deliver the same level of service the customer would receive on site to those customers who opt for C&D in a cost effective, reliable and efficient way.
What is eCAD?
• A downloadable App that sits on your portable device
• Configured to upload your service booking details and display them for drivers to use
• Sends emails coms to Service Reception as activity takes place
• Configured to link to multiple devices if required
In addition to the app, eCAD offers a cloud based web portal which is accessible from any location. This means that all customer records are reviewable by dealership staff. All pictures, notes and damage reported can be accessed via the portal.
The eCAD web portal dashboard highlights:
• Vehicles to be collected
• Vehicles on site
• Vehicles returned
The whole customer journey is recorded. Drivers can be tracked, images of the vehicle can be easily accessed and reviewed and overall data capture is enhanced.
Throughout our pilot research, we collected information from dealers to show how many collections were carried out per month and of what percent of those cars collected were damaged. The research revealed that up to 70% of cars collected already displayed evidence of damage prior to collection. By using eCAD, dealers can appropriately record this damage, using it as a safety net for damage accountability whilst also informing the customer of work they may not have realised they need performing on their vehicle. eCAD has proven to improve data capture by 17% has saved our pilot dealerships a vast amount of money.
• Enhances brand experience
• Improves customer rapport
• Agree work to be completed with customer
• Premium customer service
• Improves communication - Customer/ Driver/ Dealership
• Damage checks to reduce rectification work
• Increase add-on-sales
• Improves data capture and quality
• Confirms location of locking wheel nuts & service book
• Robust system, easy to use & welcomed by service management
• Reduces pieces of paper & potential loss of information
• Tracks driver
• Keeps Service Reception informed