Miro is the online whiteboard platform that delivers a space for all the unstructured thinking, co-creation, and visual collaboration that help innovative ideas come to life. With Miro’s app for Windows devices, you can bring the power of Miro’s infinite whiteboard canvas into any remote, in-person, or hybrid meeting to take collaboration to the next level.
Our customers love using Miro to:
• Run engaging online or hybrid meetings
• Capture and brainstorm new ideas with a team
• Plan and manage agile workflows and scrum rituals
• Create user journeys, map processes, and develop personas
• Teach online classes and facilitate workshops
• Create vision boards of ideas and inspiration
With Miro for Windows devices, you can:
• Create, view, and edit multiple boards
• Share boards and invite team members to edit
• Review, add and resolve comments
• Search for content inside boards
• Visualize ideas with a Mind Map
• Scan paper post-it notes and convert them into editable digital notes
• Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more
• Draw concepts and sketch new design ideas with touch or a stylus
• Convert pen drawings into shapes, sticky notes, and lines with Smart Drawing
• Use Lasso to select and move sketches, drawings, or text
• Use Highlighter to show important information during a meeting
• Transform your team collaboration and create an inclusive and engaging experience that works the way you do, with the power of Miro’s online whiteboard for Windows devices.
GET IN TOUCH
Any questions or comments? Get in touch by using this form: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
We’ll be more than happy to help!
The Miro app is currently unavailable for Surface Hub users. Please use Miro on the latest Edge browser (version 85+) on your Surface Hub.