Fuzible is an easy-to-use highly versatile tool that is meant for software developers with an affinity for SQL.
It’s built around the idea that any data source is a database : you can manipulate any file, any webservice, any database, any mailbox by querying it using standard SQL-92 language.
I’m Guillaume, a software engineer and data scientist. I have worked for several companies, and observed that most of the recurring (and boring) tasks could be executed drastically faster. This is why I started building an application that was meant to be the fastest “all-in-one” tool for any data manipulation, comparison, extraction, importation, synchronization.
Supported Data Sources and Targets :
- Databases : MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, SQL Server, MongoDB, SQLite, Oracle, Access, ODBC
- Files : CSV, Excel, XML, JSON
- Rest API’s
- Active Directory
What’s included :
- A dev-oriented application that allows you to create your Jobs as fast as possible. It’s meant to be as powerful and tweakable as possible, covering any need you could have. It’s the result of hundreds of use cases that I’ve had to deal with in the companies I’ve worked in.
- A lightweight client application that allows any user in your company to remotely launch a Job
- A full-featured Orchestration system to schedule your Jobs
- Tutorials and demo Jobs to explores all of the Fuzible features
- The free version allows you to create up to 5 Jobs