Convert PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, AVIF and more to WebP.
📖 Convert multiple files at once, there's no limit to how many files.
💡 Optimize to reduce file sizes, keep high quality for SEO purpose.
🔒 All processing is performed locally on your computer where your files remain safe and private.
Buy once and keep forever;
Quick preview input images;
## CONVERT IMAGES TO WEBP
• STANDARD IMAGE INPUT FORMATS:
• HEIC, HEIF.
• PSD, PSB.
• SVG, SVGZ.
• TGA, ICB, VDA, VST.
• TIFF, TIF.
• XBM, XPM.
• BMP, RLE, DIB, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PNG.
• PBM, PGM, PPM, PNM, PFM, PAM.
• WBM, WBMP.
• CAMERA RAW IMAGES INPUT FORMATS:
• ARW, SRF, SR2.
• CR2, CR3, CRW.
• DCR, KDC, K25.
• NEF, NRW.
## OPTIMIZE WEBP IMAGES
Not only a WebP converter is used to convert images to WebP such as convert PNG to WebP or convert JPG to WebP, but also optimize WebP with:
• Number of methods: to use to compress image, software will choose the best of result, the more methods, the more chance to make output image size smaller, the more time consumed.
• Lossless WebP compression:
•• Lossless compression supports near lossless compression method (experimental).
•• Choose image source type (default, photo, picture, graph), and the software will choose the best way to process your image.
• Lossy WebP compression:
•• Lossy compression quality: lower quality but smaller file size or vise versa.
•• More advanced WebP lossy compression methods can be found in Advanced configs.
• Support resize options:
•• In multiple files converter: Fixed width, Fixed height, Max width, …
•• In single file converter: Fixed width height or keep aspect ratio.
## COMMON IMAGE OPTIMIZATION OPTIONS
• Support option to remove potentially privacy-compromising metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) from image and to keep the output file size smaller.
• Simple options "Make Default" for easier usage.
## MULTIPLE IMAGES CONVERSION AT ONCE & SINGLE FILE PROCESS
• Save time with multiple files process.
• Or focusing on a single file.