Go Smart PC Client reads and checks physical and virtual CSCS smartcards and compatible CSCS Partner Card Schemes. Go Smart has the capability to read and check a cardholder’s details either directly from the physical smartcard’s chip or from the QR code generated by the virtual smartcard.
Reading and checking smartcards with Go Smart allows card checkers to securely access up-to-date information, in real-time, to validate a cardholder's identity and ensures they have the appropriate training and qualifications for the occupation they are undertaking. Go Smart also assists card checkers to identify 'fake' and expired cards, with the objective to ultimately improve Health and Safety in the Construction Industry.
Why use Go Smart:
• Check for updates since a card was issued or last read
• Verify that cards are valid
• Ensure that cardholders have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out
• Record cards that have been checked, with the time and location where available
• Capture additional cardholder information, avoiding the need to keep paper records