Hidemaru Editor (StoreApp) is a text editor that runs on the Windows desktop.
It's a completely separate application from the desktop app version of Hidemaru Editor. The license is also separate.
You can use it for many purposes, such as editing text, HTML source code, and source code of programming languages.
Both Hidemaru Editor (StoreApp) and Hidemaru Editor for desktop application are applications created by SAITO-KIKAKU CORPORATION, but they are different applications, and the license is different.
The settings are also different.
Various add-ins are installed from the beginning, with the exception of some.
Macros are available by placing them in a folder for macro files.
The body program is a 32-bit version, however you can use it on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
The benefits include
- Automatic update by the Store
- Can be used on multiple computers with a Microsoft account
- Programs are isolated and cleanly installed/uninstalled
- Relatively secure in terms of security
- An open dialog for the Hidemaru Filer Classic is included.
- Also available on Windows 10 S
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)