Termius is an SSH client and terminal how it should be. Connect with one tap from any mobile and desktop device—no re-entering IP addresses, ports, and passwords. Termius is a perfect PuTTY replacement.
With a free Termius Starter plan, you can:
· Connect from your mobile and desktop device with SSH, Mosh, Telnet, Port Forwarding, and SFTP.
· Work in several sessions simultaneously with a multi-tab interface and split-view support.
· Customize your terminal themes and fonts for each connection.
· Save your favorite and frequently used commands and shell scripts to execute them with a tap instead of typing.
· Quickly access the unified history of your terminal commands.
· Get the support of ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as a chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
With the Termius Pro plan, you can also:
· Access your connection settings and credentials from any device anytime with an encrypted cloud vault.
· No limitations on the number of devices to sync.
· Run your saved commands on multiple sessions or servers or instantly get them autocompleted in the terminal.
· Connect to your hardware via Serial Cable.
· Authenticate using hardware FIDO2 keys.
· Connect through Proxy and jump servers.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Integrate with AWS and DigitalOcean.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID and your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
Termius reinvents the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.