Buncee is an award-winning, COPPA compliant content creation and communication tool that enables students, teachers, and administrators to easily author, publish, and share visually engaging and interactive content.
Featuring an easy-to-use drag and drop interface, thousands of unique graphics and animations, and countless creation tools, Buncee makes it easy to create fun and engaging multimedia based content, such as lessons, projects, activities, portfolios, newsletters, presentations, and more! With unlimited possibilities for bringing learning to life, Buncee is a powerful solution for all users across the schoolhouse.
Start your free 30 day trial of Buncee today!
- COPPA Compliant
- Student Privacy Pledge Signatory
- DigCitAPPROVED Partner
- Access to Buncee’s multimedia library for easy creation, featuring emojis for SEL, 3D graphics, animations, stickers, and backgrounds, in addition to audio recording, video recording, web images and more!
- Access to Buncee’s Ideas Lab and Templates library, featuring 1,000+ ideas, resources, and template activities to get jump started in your class
- Ability to share Buncees via text message, email, print, embed code, and social
- Access Microsoft Immersive Reader
- Share or pin Buncees in Conversations or post as Assignments in Microsoft Teams
- Live Embed Buncees into Microsoft OneNote
- Synchronize your classroom roster with Microsoft SDS or Google Classroom
Microsoft School Data Sync (SDS), Office 365 SSO, Microsoft Teams, OneNote, and Immersive Reader, Google Classroom
2019 Top Pick for Learning - Common Sense Education
2018 Cool Tool Winner - The EdTech Awards
2018 Best Educational App (Shortlisted) - Reimagine Education
2017 Top Pick for Learning - Common Sense Education
2017 AASL Best Site for Teaching and Learning
2016 Cool Tool Award Winner, EdTech Digest
Awards & Testimonials
"I've seen powerful tools. I've seen easy-to-use tools. Buncee is both a powerful and easy-to-use tool."
—Dr. Jason Ohler, Professor Emeritus, University of Alaska