SAP Service and Asset Manager for Windows is a new app that leverages the digital core with SAP S/4HANA as well as SAP Business Technology Platform as the cloud platform for managing work orders, notifications, condition monitoring, material consumption, time management, and failure analysis. It supports multiple personas for asset management, field service management and inventory management in a single app, enabling highly skilled workers to perform their job with complex information and business logic that is always available whether they are connected to the network or working in offline environments.
Key features of SAP Service and Asset Manager
• Access to different sources of enterprise data and capabilities: provides timely, relevant, and accurate information such as asset health, inventory, maintenance, and safety checklists
• Ready-to-use, extensible native app: integrated with native features and services
• Enables the worker to be more productive and seamlessly take advantage of the Windows ecosystem
• Intuitive UI
• Context-rich visualization and actionable insights
• Mobile-enabled processes integrated with enterprise systems
• Easy and timely execution of end-to-end asset management on the go
Note: To use SAP Service and Asset Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP S/4HANA, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.