GEMBA Note for Business is a state-of-the-art app that digitizes the paper forms and workbooks used for services and industries involving field-based activities.
◆Dramatically improve the productivity of your team or organization
- Work that could only be done back in the office can now be done in the field.
- Speedy documentation; instant reporting from the field and completion of approvals
◆Improving the quality of work and reducing errors on site.
- Quickly and reliably record handwriting, voice recordings, photos and videos
- Intuitive TODO management helps you manage your tasks
- Diary management allows you to keep track of your schedule and tasks
◆An easy-to-use system that meets the needs of a wide variety of sites
- Create a toolbox of the specific functions you need for your job and share it with your team
- Data linkage with a wide range of equipment and devices
◆Easy and reliable communication in real-time, even at a distance
- Create shared documents where authorized users can collaborate in real-time or on-demand.
◆Helps to identify problems early and avoid risks
- A "management console" can be built to consolidate information on site from the manager's point of view.
- Instantly consolidate reports from the field and issue instructions in real time
- Manage approvals using stamps and signatures with management of requests to specific authorizers.
- Add photos of the area or object to be inspected and attach to pins on an imported drawing from PDF or image.
- Maintain a diary with pages automatically timestamped, allowing you to organize and view your records in a calendar view
- Using the spreadsheet component enter data, automatically calculate results, and perform analysis
- Capture video and audio quickly. Easily play within your note pages
- Jump to notes taken on a specific day using the calendar view
- Search for target templates or content using tags, enabling to-do lists and much more
- Customize search and filter conditions
- Write, sketch, and draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts, and graphics. Includes calligraphy pens and special inks from a vast color palette
- Take photographs using the camera or import existing images straight into your documents
- A vector graphics system (as used in CAD applications) means you can fine tune and edit anything you add
- Move, scale, and rotate anything on your page without losing quality
- Import PDF documents as pages in a note, annotate and then save as a new PDF file
- Import multiple PDF documents on the same page for side-by-side information analysis
- Include web page links and visualizations within a note
- Smart cropping tool for photo editing
- Quickly access frequently used tools and commands, customized for different business scenarios
- Layers are stackable sheets of paper placed on top of each other
- Data integration with other systems is possible via interfacing with their REST APIs
- Active Directory is now supported
- Push notifications to request approval of reports and other documents
- Create teams and share templates, items, and toolboxes between members
- Convert to a Share Note to allow multiple users to visually interact with the documents and add text, handwriting, photos, new pages, graphics, spreadsheets, and any other content types
- Tools for managing meetings:
- Control a meeting by a presenter. The presenter can turn pages of the current Share Note and zoom in and out on the current editor screen
- Easily view planned and ad-hoc future and past meetings
Development Enterprise Edition Features (Option):
- Create a package including contents such as tag schemas, filters, items, and papers
- Deploy packages to users
- Customize user interface