Manage your files a bit different, a bit more modern, a bit more innovative. With multiple view methods, ThatView puts you in control of your system and allows you to navigate complex file structures quickly and efficiently.
ThatView is built to give users the flexibility and customization options needed, while still providing a simplistic and fast experience. ThatView aims to provide a unique and powerful experience while you're managing your files and folders.
• Updated UI elements.
• Enabled light mode. ThatView now matches Windows dark/light mode setting.
• Fixed issue when pasting or creating New Folder/Text/Image, the auto-refresh wasn’t pausing.
• Added in the NavItems to the Group navItem right-click list.
• Changed NavView so clicking Group expands/collapses navItem.
• Moved “Open GroupView” to NavItem right-click option.
• Fixed NavItems not selecting when changing Tabs.
• Added welcome screen when first using app.
• Added double-click folder to build-in-self. Note - there are purposely no back/forward controls.
• Increased Dim value for media previews.
• Corrected RowView & ColumnIconView internal drag/drop Collection operation.
• Added image zoom reset when clicking another image.
• Fixed folder item count not updating when navigating to new directory.
• Added new View - Gallery View.
• Fixed performance issue due to new auto-refresh system.
• Added Audio Previews for mp3, wav, aac, and m4a. Note - “Mute Previews” will affect Audio Preview.
• Added Keyboard navigation using Enter key. Tab, Space, and arrow keys also utilized.
• Cleaned up Recent List date/time. Was showing offset.
• Added Recent Folder toggle to Recent list.
-Create Groups that identify specific goals or content (e.g. a Group labeled "User" for Documents, Pictures, etc...).
-Enable system "indexing". To enable click Start menu and type "indexing". Open Indexing Options and choose appropriate directory. Once system indexing is turned on and processed use ThatView's Indexing option for faster directory loading.
-ThatView is best used with solid state drives. Hard disk drives are slower for performance. Network drives and servers are accessible with ThatView but performance may be slowed without indexing capabilities.