Introducing Moodle Desktop - the solution to accessing your Moodle courses on Windows desktop and surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop, you can enjoy the following popular features and functionalities that make online learning of any kind collaborative:
- Easily access course content: View course activities and download materials for offline use.
- Connect with course participants: Quickly find and contact other people in your courses.
- Engage in course activities: Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line.
- Submit assignments: Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device.
- Check upcoming deadlines: View activities due, sorting by dates or by courses.
- Keep up to date: Receive instant notifications of private messages, forum posts, calendar events and assignment submissions.
- Track your progress: View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans.
Moodle Desktop is brought to you by the people behind Moodle - the world’s open source learning platform.