2fast (acronym for "two factor authenticator supporting TOTP") is a free, open source two factor authenticator (currently for Windows), with the ability to store sensitive two factor authentication accounts encrypted in a location of your choice, rather than in a third party cloud.
• Every data is stored in one single encrypted file
- Encrypted with AES using a password-based key by PBKDF2
- Possibility to send the data file to your colleges and friends to securely share logins
- Easy backup & restore in one single file
• Everything works local
- No extra account, registration or login needed
- No Internet connection needed. However, there is the possibility to add a personal WebDAV server (e.g. ownCloud or Nextcloud) as storage location [currently work in progress]
• Open Source
• Works on multiple platforms
• Currently released for Windows 10+ (UWP)
- under development (with UNO platform):
• Uses the widely accepted TOTP algorithm (RFC 6238)
-Works with accounts from Google, Microsoft, Facebook, PayPal, etc.
The app logo has been sourced from freepik @flaticon: https://www.flaticon.com/de/kostenloses-icon/schlussel_2786386?related_item_id=2786386