The AMD Link app is the ultimate way to play your games virtually anywhere. Designed with today’s socially-connected, mobile-first world in mind – and with the gamer at its center – the ground-breaking AMD Link app introduces the ability to stream your AMD powered PC to a mobile device, Smart TV or Windows device powered by Radeon™ graphics. AMD Link allows you to game virtually anywhere, use voice recognition controls and even track performance metrics.
Why gamers love AMD Link:
1. Support for AV1 streaming with AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics when paired with compatible devices. AV1 streaming provides incredible image quality to enable truly immersive remote gaming experience.2
2. AMD Link enables gamers to enjoy 4-way multiplayer games across various devices be it a TV, phone, tablet, or PC. Even better, AMD Link is available across both AMD and non-AMD platforms, providing full compatibility for anyone who wants to connect their device to an AMD-powered desktop PC. Enjoy the possibilities of playing with family and friends virtually wherever you are.
3. Customize hotkeys with AMD Link to level up your streaming game. Be it switching scenes, taking a screenshot, creating an instant replay or anything in between, enjoy complete control over your streaming all in AMD Link.
Note: AMD Link requires AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ 23.7.1 or newer.
1. AMD Link requires AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.7.1. Game streaming on phone or tablet devices require Android 7.0 and greater or iOS 14 and greater, anywhere there is a high speed internet connection. For TV support, Apple TV 4K running tvOS 15.x and greater, or Android TV 7.0 and greater are required. Streaming at 4K requires 4K capable streaming hardware and is compatible with: AMD Polaris-based Radeon™ RX 400 series discrete graphics and newer. Graphics card must support hardware encoding for host capabilities to function. Supports Windows 10/11. Link Game requires an internet connection. Controllers must be compatible with selected game and headset, please consult vendor for compatibility information GD-159
2. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176