Easily and quickly create a Tesla light show, no need to use xLights for editing and exporting, no professional knowledge and tedious operations, just a background music of your choice, you can customize your own lights show!
- Support all Tesla vehicles (Model S 3 X Y)
- Automatically generate Tesla light show according to the rhythm of music
- The frequency and time of the automatic flashing of the light can be adjusted
- Simple manual editing of frames is possible
- Check custom light show general limitations
- Support light show preview
- Can export xsq files, perfectly compatible with xLights software, you can use xLights for more professional secondary editing
1.Import your custom music (mp3 or wav)
2.Click the Auto button and watch the simulated light show automatically generated by this app.
3.Export the file to the specified directory.
4.Prepare a USB flash drive.
5.Copy the "LightShow" folder to the root directory of the U disk.
6.insert the U disk into the vehicles to start customizing the light show.Enjoy！
USB flash drive requirements:
- Must contain a base-level folder called "LightShow" (without quotation marks and case sensitive).
- The LightShow folder must contain 2 files:
"lightshow.mp3" or "lightshow.wav" (wav is recommended)
- Must be formatted as exFAT, FAT 32 (for Windows), MS-DOS FAT (for Mac), ext3, or ext4. NTFS is currently not supported.
- Must not contain a base-level TeslaCam folder.
- Must not contain any map update or firmware update files.
- Model S (2021+)
- Model 3
- Model X (2021+)
- Model Y
- Running Software v11.0 (2021.44.25) or newer
- This APP is one of the auxiliary tools for Tesla vehicles, not the official Tesla APP.
- Exporting light shows is an experimental feature and should be used with caution.
- Tesla© is owned by "Tesla, Inc"