Anatomy, Augmented. Medivis has created the ultimate anatomy platform for holographic, mixed reality. Created by physicians and engineers to explore and teach human anatomy in the most engaging way possible. Beautiful 3D graphics containing several thousand hand-crafted structures. Intuitive interface designed by leading AR experts.
AnatomyX allows students and professors to learn and teach individually or in shared sessions. Advanced gesture control and speech recognition allow for use of powerful commands to manipulate the anatomy in the most intuitive manner.
Dual-Navigation via Systems & Regions:
- 15 systems of human anatomy including skeletal, muscular, arterial, venous, nervous, lymphatic, endocrine, respiratory, digestive, reproductive, connective tissue and more.
- 8 regions of human anatomy including Head & Neck, Thorax, Abdomen & Pelvis, Back, and all four extremities.
Three Core Modes:
Exploration: Allows for individual users to study holographic anatomy independently.
Key features include:
- Locate: Place the body in any real-world environment (classroom, lab, clinic, or home).
- Isolate: Visualize structures independently to learn key information including description, etymology, function, and more.
- Dissect: Remove structures and peel away layers to understand anatomy like never before.
Mastery: Allows for the user to test themselves to enable mastery of a system or region.
Key Features Include:
- Review Mode: A testing engine built to allow the user to perfect their knowledge regarding a system or region.
- Quiz mode: Allows for students to be tested on their knowledge. Student data can then be recorded and presents to professors in online dashboards.
Sharing: Allows for multiple users to collaborate in the same holographic session, enabling powerful educational experiences within the classroom setting.
- Expand: Slider-Reveal unique spatial relationships and how they all fit together.
- Labels: Easily toggle structure labels on/off for maximum flexibility.
- Orientation: Adjust between upright, prone, and supine views with the touch of a button.
- Capture: Quickly share screenshot images of anatomy in real-word space with friends and colleagues.
- Search: Use free-text to find a particular anatomy part.
- Reset: Just tap to reorganize all active systems, regions, and parts.
Contact email (questions/comments): email@example.com