Task Manager Plus is a Windows task (process) manager with many advanced features. You can search a process, check if there are any programs opening your file, detect which program is accessing network and many more. With Task Manager Plus, you can easily detect which process is using much CPU, GPU, network, disk; and which process may be a malware (virus).
- List all running processes
- Search process by name
- Terminate almost any processes
- Search processes that are opening a file by file name or file type (so you can kill them and be able to edit/delete that file)
- List all processes that are using network
- Filter processes by a socket port
- List processes that are accessing disk (reading/writing files)
- List processes that are allowed/blocked by Firewall
- See real-time disk, network, CPU/GPU accessing of a process
- Set/limit network/disk access priority to a process
- Right click on process and search online to see what people say about it (a virus or not)
- List top processes that used most resource at the system tray
- Many more features
- Many more mini utilities
This app is released under the terms of GPLv3 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html) and built on ProcessHacker, customized and supported for Microsoft Store. Source code can be found in the about dialog.
Note: this app doesn't support Windows 10S.