CertKet Manager is a nice easy to use application to help you securely store and manage your private keys and digital certificates. You can safely generate your Certificate Signing Requests (CSR) to send to any Certificate Authority to sign and issue you your SSL Certificate. You can then store the SSL/TLS Certificate within CertKey Manager securely, along with its Private Key.
- Generate Private Keys
- Generate Certificate Signing Requests (CSR)
- Import your Certificates issued by any Certificate Authority
- Export your Certificates and Keys in multiple formats (encryption supported)
- Keep your Keys and Certificates secured with the encrypted CertKey File
- Collect signed Certificates from ssltrust.com via a collection token
- Store the Intermediate and Root Certificates connected to your issued SSL/TLS Certificate
It is cross platform supported (OSX/Win/Linux).
We are always looking to add new features to make it as easy as possible for you to manage your digital SSL/TLS Certificates and Private Keys. So if you want to see a feature added, let us know and we will do our best to add it in.