Token2Shell is a rock-solid SSH client with session tabs and resizable floating terminal windows. Along with XTerm/ANSI/VT100/VT102/VT52 terminal emulations and TELNET/TCP/Serial/Bluetooth connection types, Token2Shell supports comprehensive SSH2 authentication and cryptographic methods.
Token2Shell also supports Windows 10 Mobile smartphones and ready to run flawlessly in Continuum mode.
Please visit https://token2shell.com for more information.
// USAGE TIPS & NOTES
- Double-tap toggles the scroll-back mode on and off. Once it's activated, you can drag or swipe the terminal screen to view previous lines (scroll-back mode is automatically triggered by dragging or swiping in full window mode).
- On-screen keyboard is activated when you tap the cursor in Mobile devices.
- In Mobile devices, tapping a session tab and closing its popup menu without selecting any menu (ex. pressing the Back button) also activates the on-screen keyboard.
- Some features are disabled or hidden for Windows 10 Mobile devices based on its available memory (ex. background option may not available on smartphones with less than 2GB of memory).
// RECENT IMPROVEMENTS
- "Clear Scrollback" is added under the "Terminal" menu. If you want to save some previous lines, you can scroll back (SHIFT+UP) first and then select the menu; the text line buffer is cleared up to the currently visible top line.
- ALT+SHIFT+P now takes a snapshot of a terminal window with its title bar and frame border. If you just want the content area, press ALT+P.
- Layout Freezer is added for saving and restoring the layout of opened terminal windows
- New cipher "email@example.com" is added
- TCP Direct connection method now supports TLS 1.2 encryption and can be used for directly connecting to HTTPS servers
- More host key types are added: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdsa-sha2-nistp521, ssh-ed25519
- More key exchange algorithms are added: curve25519-sha256, firstname.lastname@example.org, ecdh-sha2-nistp256, ecdh-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512, diffie-hellman-group18-sha512
- Now supports Bluetooth/RFCOMM communication. This feature can be handy when you're developing or debugging a custom Bluetooth service for IoT devices. For an example of such usage with Windows IoT on Raspberry Pi 2, please visit https://token2shell.com/howto/bluetooth-iot-example/.
- Proprietary printing mode (ESC[2016i) for directly previewing and printing a PDF file now supported (https://token2shell.com/howto/local-print/)
- Keyboard shortcuts CTRL+SHIFT+C and CTRL+SHIFT+V are added for copy and paste respectively
- CTRL+SHIFT+A keyboard shortcut is added for selecting all buffered terminal lines; Token2Shell first enables its 'Find' text mode and then selects all text.