IF 3D Viewer is a simple app to showcase 3D models in Mixed Reality. It allows importing any number of 3D models in .gltf or .glb files stored on your device and manipulate them simply with hands to set their scale, rotation, or position in your space.
How to use:
1. Copy the 3D model (.gltf or .glb file) to HoloLens 2 into the '3D Objects' folder with the USB drive, or by connecting HoloLens with a computer with the USB cable, or by uploading through Windows Device Portal.
2. When you open an app, look at your open palm and from the hand menu select the Open 3D Model button.
3. Navigate into the '3D Objects' folder and select the model that you want to load.
4. Your model will be presented in front of you. You can grab corners or edges of the white box to manipulate the model or grab it with your fingers to move it around.
5. If needed, edit mode (white box) can be disabled in the hand menu to present uncovered models.
Usage and privacy
This app doesn't require any account to work with or upload models to any website. All models are stored only on your device and available offline.