Charts 3D leverages the power of 3D and MR to help Information Workers create engaging and insightful visualizations which can be shared and presented to people on Windows 10 PCs.
Using this app, Information Workers can effortlessly create immersive visualization at scale to interact with data which isn’t possible in the existing charting applications. Given below are the set of features available in the app:
1. Data Import - Import spreadsheets (CSV or XLSX files) using file explorer or copy-paste content of your data files directly onto the application
2. Create Visualization – Select the chart type to be used for visualizing data among Bar, Scatter, Line and Geospatial plot
3. Chart Interaction – Zoom, Rotate and Pan the graph to view from different perspective using mouse and touch
4. Analytical Tools – Consume & comprehend insights using built-in analytical tools like Filtering, Connected lines and 2D Plane
5. 2D View – Switch between 2D and 3D view of the graph when presenting insights
6. Export – Easily export & share visualizations with your collaborators seamlessly
7. Save Visualization – Add the created visualization into library and save project for later reference
8. Voice Commands – Manipulate and interact with the visualization using simple voice commands
Here is the link to get started with the Charts 3D application - https://aka.ms/Charts3DGettingStarted
1. Our application currently do not support older file format of spreadsheet for data import i.e. Excel 97 – 2003 workbook. Please use .xlsx or .csv file for importing data into the application.
2. Pivot table and formula column in spreadsheets are not support in file import – import such tables/datasets using copy/paste functionality.
3. Sometimes charts become unresponsive to mouse/touch interactions – to mitigate the issue click on the right panel or navigation bar and then try interacting with the graph.
4. The main data visualization component does not expose its content to assistive technologies including Narrator.
5. The main data visualization component cannot be navigated using standard keyboard shortcuts.