Small size Text files, Zip files etc files can be encrypted and decrypted .
(1) Click the encryption radio box.
(2) Specify plain-text Text file, Zip file, etc. for source.
(3) Also specify the output destination.
(4) Fill in the comments if there is a comment. (Note) Comments are written without being encrypted.
(5) Specify the password within 64 characters.
(6) Press the Encrypt button, and when the encryption is completed, the statement of encryption completion is outputted to the lower text box.
(1) Click on the decryption radio box.
(2) Specify a file whose extension is '.cpt' in the source.
(3) If the comment is embedded in the file, the comment is displayed in the comment field.
(4) Since a dialog for specifying the decode destination file appears, specify the decode destination file.
(5) Specify the password.
(6) Press the decrypt button, and when the decryption is completed, the statement of completion of decryption is displayed in the lower text box.