Day trading game! Don't be fooled by its game title! Not just a game, this simulator seriously train player's BUY/SELL sensitivity in stock market. Given $50K game money, You role-play a day trader to trade stocks like Google, Amazon, Tesla, with REAL numbers (one minute per bar), not random fake numbers! While playing stocks without any financial risks, player also gets to learn how to handle common emotion issues such as panic, greed, fear when facing the market! See if you can really beat the market or not! Good luck....
1. Focusing on BUY/SELL sensitivity training. SIMPLICITY is the key point of this game. NO NEED to memorize hundreds buttons and indicators, because at the end of the day, BUY/SELL decision is the only thing that matters to a day trader.
2. Just launch and play it offline, no registration, no login, no membership. The whole game is self-contained, with built-in 20 PlayPacks. 1 Pack = 5 stocks X 1 day session. 20 Packs = 100 day trading sessions.
3. The PlayPack data are not random fake numbers, it's from real stock market (NYSE, NASDAQ) with real numbers, not by hour, not by 30 min, not by 15 min, not by 5 min, but minute by minute.
4. Scores and candlestick charts saved locally and can be reviewed offline. (Pro DTs always review their transactions and think of improvements)
Free version vs Full version:
1. Player can experience the full functional gameplay Free version.
2. Free version only has one demo PlayPack. Full version has 20 built-in PlayPacks.
3. Free version can't import latest PlayPack from publisher's website. Full version can download and import latest market data PlayPacks from publisher's website for FREE.
We also offer a free web version of this game, https://aristotleisnotalwaysright.com/game/ which is 100% free and no login, no registration. It doesn't have full PC version features, but does have the main gameplay and always bundled with the latest stock market data (not fake random numbers). It has to be played on PC or Mac, not mobiles. It needs latest Chrome or Edge web browser.
Cheers & Happy Trading!