Important: This app is not actively maintaned anymore.
MagicPacket is a free app to start computers remotely by Wake On LAN or Wake On WAN.
• Start computers remotely by Wake On LAN/Wake On WAN
• Combine more computers into groups (for starting more computers at once)
• Pin computers/groups to start in order to wake these by only one tap
• Start computers/groups by NFC (NFC tags can be written directly in the app)
• Start computers/groups by shortcut URL (the URLs can be found on each computer's/group's page)
• Configurations are synchronized between devices
• Remote shut down: Remotely shut down, restart or put computers/groups in standby or hibernate mode
• The app is available for Windows and Windows Phone
• Computers need to be correctly configured in order to start when receiving Wake On LAN commands
• To use remote shut down, the program 'Windows Server Advanced Power Management' has to be installed on the target machine(s)
To get help with your computer's configuration and the usage of this app, go to 'about' - 'help/faq'.