Test your skill and logic playing against computer in Hearts!
• Hearts is a very popular card game.
• The flexible AI adjusts to any player.
• Easy-to-use, responsive controls.
• Three levels of difficulty
• You can start playing for free. You can unlock full game functionality with in-app purchase.
The goal of Hearts is to have the lowest score at the end of the game. You must play a card in the same suit (Clubs). If you do not have one, you can play any card, except that you cannot play a Heart or the Queen of Spades on the first turn, also called "trick". The person who plays the highest card of the same suit as the leading card "takes the trick" and leads the next trick. The player who takes the trick earns 1 point for each Heart in that trick and 13 points for the Queen of Spades. But if someone wins all the Hearts and the Queen of Spades, also called Shooting the Moon, then that person scores 0 points and each other player scores 26 points! The game ends after any player earns 100 points or more!