PIMphony Touch™ for Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ Office RCE is a Personal Communication Manager that links the two most widely used business tools — computers / tablets and telephones — to provide a powerful, user-friendly telephone assistant that manages daily phone tasks. PIMphony Touch improves customer interaction and services, increases personal and team productivity, and optimizes a company’s investment in Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office RCE by adding a new dimension to phone services.
PIMphony Touch requires 'OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition' Release 10.1 or higher with the license “PIMphony Pro-Touch” (Try&buy 60 days).
• Intuitive ergonomy: Touch screen, sliding, photos, banner info, Toast, Live tiles …
• Access to corporate directories
• Visual voice mail
• Unified call log
• Unified Instant Messaging
• Contact detail sheet (an intuitive and complete view per contact)
• Favorites list
• Telephonic presence
• Routing rules / mobility management
• User Programmable keys
• Windows Notifications
• In conversation services
• Transfer / conference
• Universal Dial by name using contact database, LDAP and OmniPCX Office RCE phone book.
• Unified Call log per user (including missed calls)
• Unified Instant messaging with conversations per contact
• Visual voice mail (play option on PC/tablet or telephonic device)
• Unified messaging (integration of call log and voice mail in email user client with specific icons and WAV attachment)
• Record on line
• Telephonic presence on favorites
• User Programmable keys (speed dial, features)
• Routing rules (Mobility profile in case of twinset, Forward, Redirect to Voice mail)
• Notification of events (missed calls, voice mail and IM ) through toaster popup, on lock screen and on live tiles.
• LAN / WAN connectivity
• PC Windows 8.1, 10.0
• Tablet Windows 8.1, 10.0 Surface Pro2 & Pro3
• Can be linked to many types of telephone sets (Premium Deskphone, DECT, analog, Wlan, …)
Warning: in case your application doesn’t start, please check your anti-virus or firewall settings or contact your administrator.