A memory game that is a variant of Simon Says.
Version 18.104.22.168 Update
- Fix lives not increase for every 40 points
- Reduce download size to < 6 MB
- Add tile flashing effects
- Added new background designs.
- Scoring now changes. Every tile correct will earn 1 point, meaning a sequence of 7 tiles will earn 7 points. This will allow you to earn many more points than before. Because of that, every 40 points will earn 1 extra life, 100 points will unlock the Piano board, and every 20 points changes the score color.
Version 22.214.171.124 Update
- Added ability to select "Random Length", where the computer moves in random sequence length from the minimum of 2 to the current set "Sequence Length".
- Update look-and-feel of help and title screen. Tapping the each setting's label will show its mini-help.
Version 126.96.36.199 Update
- Add 50 points unlock Piano mode (activate from the Board Size settings)
- Add 2 new title song.
- Add ability to turn on/off music independent of sound.
Version 188.8.131.52 Update
- Add resume/start-new when returning to game.
- Add different color feedback to score and high score.
- Add every 20 points earn 1 life.
- Update app screen shots.
Get the Windows Phone 7/8 version at http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/repeat-box/b0b93816-73c4-420b-a516-c2f571b921ea.