Making music means, interpreting a composition in a creative way. This is true for traditional musicans as well as for electronic artists.
Nowadays it is easy to create music. There are millions of digital sheet music (= midi files) available for essencialy every song ever has been written. With this midi files a synthesizer can produce an endless number of different interpretations of a song, with different instruments and numerous sound effects. Hard or soft, shrill or harmonious, classic or capricious.
A midi file is a collection of sheet music for a whole orchestra with up to 16 voices (= instruments or sounds). The notes for each voice are hold in a track and you can assign an arbitrary sound to each track to give it its specific character. So you can arrange the song in a creative way and create and publish your own interpretations.
Many of the midi files are free (for example: Mutopia Project with tousends of songs), others are copyright protected and have to be purchased.
The SoundDesigner Music Creator contains a collection of 4 synthesizer engines: GM Bank, Additive Synthesizer, Waveform Modulator and Sampler. It can also import preset sounds from the SoundDesigner and the Dynamic Synth and sound samples. First steps:
1) Load a midi file (or a project).
2) Assign sounds to the different tracks. (Select a track and then select the sounds).
3) Test (play) the track and than test the whole song (play all).
4) If you want, you can add special effects to the tracks (optional).
5) Play or publish (= generate an audio file) the final song.
6) Record your Animations on a Screenrecorder and publish as YouTube videos.