Location aware tasks
Zonetaks is a mobile application that uses the GPS in your phone to associate tasks with a geolocation.
App site: http://zonetasks.anuracode.com
- English, Spanish.
- Use kilometers or miles.
- Live tile for the application with the summary of the active tasks.
- Live tile for a zone with a summary of the tasks of the zone. The tile works as a short-cut to the zone details.
Lock screen (Windows Phone 8)
- Custom background image.
- Task overlay of the active tasks.
Voice commands (Windows Phone 8)
- Create a new task.
- Read near task.
- Get directions to a zone.
- Many more...
Fast zone creation
- Create a zone of the current location.
- Create a zone with the data from a contact on your device address book.
- Search for a zone from multiple providers.
Personalize a zone
- Choose thumbnail from the picture library.
- Edit thumbnail with Aviary photo editor.
- Use an image from a contact on your address book.
- Use a snapshot of the map.
- Zoom and crop the thumbnail.
- Configurable notifications
- The task are displayed ordered by due date and can be filtered to show only the tasks of the zones in your current location.
Get directions to a zone
- Get driving directions from your current location to any zone.
- Uses the device built-in driving directions capabilities.
- Real-time video that displays the location of the nearby zones (Windows Phone).
- Full screen map with the current location and an overview of the zones.
- Synchronize task between devices (Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8, live account required).
- Send message to an unified notification center (Unification)