Microsoft Translator enables you to translate text and speech, have translated conversations, and even download AI-powered language packs to use offline.
- Speak, type, or write by hand with Windows Ink, to translate into over 60 languages
- Have real-time translated conversations with up to 100 people, each on their own device (Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle)
- Start or join a conversation directly through Cortana
- Translate images such as menus and signs
- Download languages to translate offline using state-of-the-art neural machine translation
- Hear your translated phrase to help you with pronunciation
- Share your translation with other apps
- Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
- Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Klingon, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Querétaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology that is used by Office, Bing, Skype, Edge as well as by countless partners.
Please note that some features are not available in all languages.