Microsoft Excel Mobile is the best app for reviewing, updating and creating spreadsheets on Windows phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). *On 12 January 2021, this app will reach end of support on phones using Windows 10 Mobile. Learn more at https://aka.ms/OfficeWindows10MobileEOS.*
*** To create and edit spreadsheets on desktops, laptops, large tablets and with Continuum* for phones, an Office 365 subscription is required. For more information, see requirements that follow. ***
SPREADSHEETS ON THE GO
• Spreadsheets look great on your phone and tablet: Formulas, charts, tables and conditional formatting are all there
• Pick up where you left off: Excel remembers where you were, even when you switch between devices.
REVIEW AND UPDATE ANYWHERE
• Get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive, SharePoint and Dropbox.
• Make quick changes with the touch of your finger. Drag columns and move worksheets. Tap to add data, format charts and navigate large spreadsheets.
• Don't worry about saving. When you edit on your tablet or phone, Excel saves your work so you don't have to.
• Share spreadsheets with a few taps, and invite others to review them.
• Find the right command fast. Tell Me takes you to the feature you need.
CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
• Use your phone as a PC to edit and review spreadsheets on a large screen.
• Jump-start your projects with time-saving templates.
• Add formulas with an on-screen keyboard that has common functions built right in.
• Use familiar, rich formatting and layout options to express your ideas.
• Spreadsheet format and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
• Explore data visually with brand new chart types, like Treemap, Sunburst and Waterfall charts.
This version of Excel is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). On those devices, you can view, create and edit Excel spreadsheets for free. You need a qualifying Office 365 subscription to use advanced features. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
On larger tablets, laptops and desktops, you can view spreadsheets for free. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit spreadsheets. Office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops. You can sign up for Office 365 within the app, and get one month free if you sign up for the first time.
* Continuum for phones is only available on selected Windows 10 premium phones. A Continuum-compatible accessory is required, along with an external monitor that supports HDMI input.