DiffLens is the diff tool for developers! DiffLens is the only language aware diff tool on Windows. DiffLens' semantic features:
• Make reviewing changes intuitive
• Make it easy to identify refactors, additions, deletions and moves
• Work out of the box with GitHub. Simply install the DiffLens marketplace app from GitHub in your repo and open a pull request!
• Highlights syntax out of the box
• Fall back to text diff on unsupported languages (New languages are added frequently!)
Visit the website to see DiffLens in action!
DiffLens was born out of frustrations with text diffs. DiffLens builds an Abstract Syntax Tree (AST) for each file in your commit and uses that semantic information to intelligently diff and show your changes! DiffLens is then able to leverage the ASTs to identify relevant code changes, align them in the UI and diff only those regions. You will never encounter those long empty regions or perform excessive scrolling again to discern your changes. DiffLens renders connectors for each section of the code, so it's always obvious what the change is. In our experience, this has saved developers countless hours, led to deeper reviews and improved software quality. DiffLens is offered with a free, fully featured 15 day trial. Get started with DiffLens today!
DiffLens is developed everyday, and we really appreciate feedback. If you have questions, feature requests or just want to reach out to us, please email us at email@example.com.