This is an offline manga reader. It will give you different feeling.
【Supports Various Formats】
Rulia supports a variety of common file formats, such as cbr, cbz, zip, rar, 7z, tar, pdf, epub, mobi*. It also supports various common image encodings, including AVIF*.
【Multiple Reading Modes】
Rulia offers a variety of reading modes to accommodate your different reading habits and scenarios. Whether it's landscape, portrait, single-page, or double-page mode, Rulia ensures a smooth and enjoyable comic-reading experience.
Rulia provides a range of useful features to assist you in reading – switch image positions, change page-turning directions, or crop a wide image into different parts to fit your screen.
Rulia processes images to reduce the occurrence of artifacts like moiré patterns and remove annoying visual interference, providing a more comfortable reading experience.
【Image Super Resolution】
Enhance and enlarge vintage comic images with super-resolution technology, going from blurry to clear with just one click.
【Bookshelf and Multiple Profiles】
Rulia offers a practical bookshelf feature that allows you to manage your comics easily. And you are able to create multiple bookshelf profiles to easily switch between different comic collections.
【Encrypted Archive Support】
Rulia can read encrypted compressed archives, no need for decryption.
【Use Surface Accessories】
Rulia supports the use of the Surface Pen's tail button for page-turning, allowing you to read comics in a brand new way. It also supports setting the turning angel of Surface Dial.
【Thank You for Your Support】
You can use Rulia to read your comics for free and access a variety of core features. But if you like it, you can support the ongoing development of Rulia by making a purchase and gain access to additional features !*
Rulia is still in early state. There might be bugs or leaking of features.
If you have any question, just find me here:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/kewQHAQU4A
- Github: https://github.com/LancerComet/RuliaReader
* For more information about epub and mobi please read: https://github.com/RuliaReader/Rulia/wiki/EPUB-and-Mobi-support
* To enable AVIF support, please read: https://github.com/RuliaReader/Rulia/wiki/AVIF-Support
* Some features are exclusive to the paid version. For a detailed list of these features, please refer to the purchase interface and the app's built-in help documentation due to space limitations.
* Rulia doesn't any comic content. You should use your own data.