Keeper is the most secure way to store your passwords and private information, protect yourself against credential-related cyberthreats, and be more productive online.
• Automatically generate strong, unique passwords and store them in an encrypted digital vault.
• Automatically fill your stored credentials on all of your websites and apps.
• Store and autofill your two-factor authentication (2FA) codes, too! Supports TOTP, SMS, WebAuthn and more.
• Access your secure digital vault, and sync and manage your data, on all of your devices.
• Store more than just passwords. Use your Keeper vault for confidential files, photos, videos, payment card and bank information, and other sensitive data.
• Securely share passwords, other data, and files with family, friends, and colleagues.
• Dark Web monitoring notifies you if an account is breached.
• Organize your data with nested folders, subfolders, and shared folders.
• Switch easily between multiple Keeper accounts, like business and personal.
Keeper is built on a zero-knowledge and zero-trust security architecture, so all of your data is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Certified SOC 2 and ISO 27001
• Data is encrypted with AES-256-bit and Elliptic Curve
Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at USD $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to Microsoft Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your Microsoft Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.