A portion of all proceeds goes to charity.
The Warrior Photo Organizer is a fast, easy and very cost effective way to organize your photo and video files. The files are organized by Year, Month and Location of file creation so that you do not have to do this manually. It will save you time and effort so you can do more fun and exciting things like creating more photos and videos!
How it works:
1. Choose a source directory that contains the photos and videos you wish to organize.
2. Choose a destination directory where you want the organized photos and videos to be saved.
3. Select a format that you would like for the folders to be organized (Example: by Year and Abbreviated Month name).
4. Select a file format for renaming the files as they are organized. You may also choose Do Not Rename and your files will only be organized in the folders and not renamed.
5. Choose the file types you would like organized. We support the following file types; JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4.
6. The last step is to select if you want the files Copied or Moved from the source directory. If you choose Move, the files are copied over to the destination directory and then removed (deleted) from the source directory. If you select Copy, the files are only copied to the destination directory and the source files remain untouched.
That's it! Simple and easy! So stop organizing your photos and videos manually and let the Warrior Photo Organizer help save you time and money!