Use your Samsung Smart TV, home appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices more conveniently with one app.
You can quickly and easily connect and control your devices with SmartThings.
You can monitor and control the status of various devices that are registered on the server such as smart devices, home appliances (refrigerators, kimchi refrigerators, wine cellars, washers, dryers, air dressers, ovens, dishwashers, cooktops, robot vacuum cleaners, air conditioners, air purifiers, etc.), TVs, and speakers from outside as well.
- The status of devices registered through Wi-Fi AP can be monitored and controlled remotely
- Various devices can be grouped into one mode and operated at the same time
- You can receive status information about your device using the Notifications feature
SmartThings has been optimized for Galaxy Book.
There may be restrictions on use or on some features when used from certain models or products made by other manufacturers.
Certain features may not be supported in some countries.
- Support Specifications: Windows 10 (64bit) 20H1 or higher
- Devices that support SmartThings Find: The Galaxy Book series released from May 2021 onwards (Galaxy Book Pro 360, Galaxy Book Pro, Galaxy Book Go, Galaxy Book)
※ The Galaxy Book series released before May will be supported sequentially after June. However, Galaxy Book S will not be supported.