Coding Grid, your ultimate educational companion for mastering the art of coding.
New 2024 pricing: Coding Grid's Pro version is now more affordable, advancing our mission of inclusive coding education for all. The Pro version is all you need to grasp the basic concepts of coding – no need for expensive courses or prior knowledge. Forget the hassle of searching for free materials on the internet - we've got everything for you in one convenient app. Learn coding in your language, at your pace, and leverage VisualL programming language features designed for diverse learning needs. Kudos to the early adopters of our unique approach – your support has made this possible.
- Your Personal AI Teacher, Only in Pro! Learn how to code all by yourself with our new AI Assistant in Coding Grid's Pro version. This cutting-edge tool, integrated with VisualL, is directly powered by the OpenAI API, providing advanced, personalized learning assistance. IMPORTANT: You will need your own OpenAI account and access to the latest GPT models (supporting more than 24k tokens, such as gpt-4-turbo, gpt-4-1106-preview). Using the AI Assistant incurs charges based on OpenAI's pricing policy (approximately $0.25 per question as of November 2023).
- Good news for the users of the lite version! Our course on programming loops is now accessible for you too.
- Master math through coding!
- Use the application's language for code, instead of English! It makes programming more accessible to people who do not know English, as they can begin learning using familiar language. It is now turned on by default.
- Themes - new Dark, Light, and Classic modes. Dark for the professional coding feel, Light for clear readability, and Classic for the original look.
- Optionally use UPPERCASE letters for code. Designed for young children and those with learning needs.
- Added new VisualL functions that allow reading out a text using the device's Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology in multiple languages: 'speak', 'canSpeak', 'getSpeakLocales' and 'getAppLocale'. Please check out the Functions and Examples courses.
Coding Grid Lite is a free version of Coding Grid that enables you to explore the platform through a selection of basic courses. Additionally, you can run some examples that showcase more advanced programming concepts. If you enjoy using this app, please consider purchasing the full version to support the efforts of the developers.
Craft your programs effortlessly by dragging and dropping statements, directly within the app. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own pace, delve into subjects that capture your curiosity, and follow the app's recommended learning path for beginners to ensure a solid foundation.
Rest assured, the skills you acquire here will seamlessly transition to the most sought-after programming languages, empowering you to excel in school, thrive at work, or simply indulge in your passion for coding.
No prior coding knowledge? No problem! Coding Grid is designed to guide novices and seasoned coders alike.
Unlock the power of coding in your native language, with support for English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Spanish, Polish, German, French, Italian, Hindi, Portuguese, Japanese, and Dutch.