BNZ is committed to embedding te ao Māori into our organisation. A key part of our sustainability strategy is to integrate tikanga Māori and te reo Māori into your business practices, policies, products, and services. It's all part of achieving our vision to build a resilient, regenerative, and inclusive Aotearoa, for the long term.
As a result, we have produced this app for you to confidently integrate te reo Māori into your daily life and learn more about Māori customs. Have a play around – read about the different iwi, create your pepeha, listen to a karakia, and learn some banking terms to drop into your conversations.
1. Synchronised narration in te reo Māori and English
2. Swipe to read or Touch to hear
3. Record your own narration
4. Create your own pepeha
5. Export pages, images and audio to colleagues, friends or social media
6. Immersive maps, songs, and prayers
7. Personal development plan
8. Workplace kupu
This app was produced by world leading Cultural Services agency Kiwa Digital. For more www.kiwadigital.com
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org