Introducing SQLite Navigator, a unique and capable tool for efficient SQLite database management. With an array of powerful features, navigating and manipulating SQLite databases has never been easier.
- Copy and Paste entire tables including data between SQLite databases.
- Liquid templates: Provides the ability to format the output of any query in the format you need A query set allows for two different liquid templates, one runs against the data set to format the output and the other runs against the schema of the data set (allowing you to scaffold things like C#/Java model classes based off of a query).
- Lua Scripting: A Lua script can be included with a query set that will run after your SQL statement runs. This allows you transform the data via a program outside of SQL.
- Syntax highlighting and autocomplete.
- Option to search the file system to locate all SQLite databases on your workstation or network.
- Built in export to common formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, JSON, Markdown, Tab Delimited)
- Built in notes feature.
- Common SQL Statement Scaffolding
- Focused DB in the DB Explorer to quickly find the databases you're working with.
- Table data editor
- Table schema editor
- Ability to register SQLite databases with Windows Explorer via settings.