VNC Client is a remote desktop viewer implemented VNC protocol for Windows 10/11. Based on TurboVNC, using Java and libjpeg-turbo, VNC Client delivers a fast and high quality VNC viewer to access and control your machines remotely.
VNC Client is a VNC viewer. It can view and control any machines that installed and started a VNC server. You can use mouse and keyboard to control remote machines.
- Fine-grained control over the JPEG image quality and the level of chrominance subsampling
- Double buffering on the client side to reduce tearing artifacts in 3D and video applications
- Flexible and configurable full-screen/multi-screen support
- Full support for IPv6
- Advanced flow control and continuous updates. This allows clients to receive framebuffer updates without specifically requesting them, which can improve performance dramatically on high-latency connections.
- Highly performant and robust solution for remotely displaying 3D applications over all types of networks.
Note: This app doesn't support Windows 10S
VNC Client is licensed under the terms of GPLv2:
Source code: https://apps.coderlearn.com/vncclient/source/