With the redesigned iCloud for Windows app, you can access photos, files, passwords, and other important information from your iPhone or other Apple devices on your Windows PC.
• Access and view your iCloud photos directly in the Microsoft Photos app in Windows 11.
• Keep your photos up to date across all your devices and your PC.
• Create Shared Albums and invite others to add photos, videos, and comments.
• Access your files and folders from iCloud Drive directly in File Explorer.
• Share files and sync updates back to iCloud Drive automatically.
• Easily login to websites with the user names and strong passwords that you’ve saved to iCloud Keychain.
• Access your passwords and save new ones in the iCloud Passwords app.
• When you’re logging in to websites, the iCloud Passwords extension in Chrome or Edge autofills passwords and saves new ones.
• Generate verification codes to help you sign in to websites.
iCloud Contacts, Calendars, and Bookmarks
• View your iCloud calendars and contacts in Outlook.
• Sync and merge your bookmarks from Safari with the iCloud Bookmarks extension in Chrome, Edge or Firefox.