Pastes an image directly to a temporary file and copies its path back.
Are you tired of copying an image, pasting it in a program, looking for where to save the file, remembering where you saved it, and then picking up the file and sending it to the destination? Imagine doing all of this with a click of a button.
This tool is perfect for all the web pages and applications that only accept files and won't accept clipboard pastes. It is ideal for taking screenshots. It integrates very well with Snip & Sketch and Clipboard History.
* Saves the image stored in the clipboard to a temporal file.
* Copies the temporal file path to the clipboard so you can paste it into your application's file picker.
* NEW: Now you can paste the file directly into File Explorer
* Recognizes the text in the image and copies it to the clipboard with a button click.
* Accepts images shared from programs like Snip & Sketch.
* Take screenshots directly from Paste to File
* Share the image to other programs
* Open the image in any of the compatible programs
* Edit the image
* Option to monitor the clipboard and automatically paste to file when the app gets focus
* Share image files with Paste to File from Windows Explorer