Auto Clicker is a automation tool that lets you automate mouse clicks.
An auto clicker is a type of software or macro that can be used to automate the clicking of a mouse on a computer screen element and click faster than intended. Clickers can be triggered to repeat input that was recorded earlier, or generated from various current settings.
Auto clickers can be as simple as a program that simulates mouse clicking. This type of auto clicker is fairly generic and will often work alongside any other computer program running at the time and acting as though a physical mouse button is pressed.
- The friendly user interface, easy to use
- Select a custom interval to perform mouse tasks.
- Support multiple click points, multiple swipes
- Perform the left button, right-click or mouse mouse click.
- Have a global timer to run for a certain amount of time
- Execute click task, or double-click the task.
- Can Import/Export automatic scripts
- Unlimited execution clicks, or clicks on a limited number of times.
- Click on the current cursor position, or select a custom location.