Note: The Goofy Anatomist is only available in English.
Are you at school, college or university and studying the human body? Are you a teacher or lecturer looking to inspire your students? Are you curious about how the human body works? If so, then this app is for you!
Introducing... The Goofy Anatomist app, a student-led project offering clinical anatomy resources for learning and revision.
The Goofy Anatomist is created by a student, for students, with the aim of helping you study the biology of the human body. There is a big focus on anatomy throughout the app, with both academic and clinical components represented throughout the two main strands of the app: heart and brain. The resources available include:
● A huge selection of useful, easy-to-understand notes and diagrams designed specifically for this app, focusing on the heart and brain.
● Video guides to support you through potentially difficult topics, such as the coronary arteries and heart valves.
● More than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions on the heart, and a single best answer (SBA) practice area for the brain with more than 150 questions.
● Spotter preparation exercises - structure identification tests help with spotter exam revision. Photographs of anatomical models, X-rays and unique diagrams are used, and reasoned Answer Walkthrough videos are provided.
● Clinical cases - with a focus on applying anatomy and clinical knowledge to medical scenarios.
● Email support - need some more guidance on studying anatomy? Drop me a line to find out about more learning resources.