ReadAloud is a very powerful text-to-speech app which can read aloud web pages, news, documents, e-books or your own custom contents. ReadAloud can help with your busy life by reading aloud your articles while you continue with your other tasks. This app can be of great help to students with their reading assignments and also improve their reading speed. For visually impaired people this app can be of great assistance.
Some of the prominent features of the app are -
• Simple, clean and intuitive interface.
• Intelligently extracts readable contents from web pages.
• Supports EPUB, PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT file formats.
• Clipboard monitor for easy content sharing.
• In-app dictionary support.
• Direct sharing ability from other apps, like Edge browser.
• Sentence highlighting with auto scrolling.
• Customizable font style and size in the Reader.
• Customizable color scheme with ability to create custom color scheme.
• Control rate, pitch and volume of the speech.
• Pronunciation editor for correcting the pronunciation of certain words.
• Change settings on the fly without leaving the reader.
• Multi language support.
Note: Some features are available only on Windows 10. PC screenshots are for the Windows 10 app.