OneDrive lets you access and edit your files from all of your devices anywhere. Use this Windows app to access and share your files from your Windows devices such as Xbox, Surface Hub or HoloLens. The OneDrive app for Windows 10 allows you to work with both your personal and work files easily.
• Save and share files
• Browse all of your OneDrive files and files shared with you
• Preview your files within the app
• Access your download history within the app
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders
• Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened
• Search for your files and folders
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging, and share albums
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.