Essential drafting and design capabilities for your everyday needs: Autodesk®️ AutoCAD® Web️ on mobile is a trusted solution that gives you access to the core AutoCAD commands that you need for light editing and generating fundamental designs, all at an attractive price.
Use familiar AutoCAD drafting tools on your mobile device in a simplified interface, allowing you to access, create, and update DWG™ files anytime, anywhere. Collaborative workflows bring teams together to review and edit CAD drawings wherever they are by allowing for quick collaboration with AutoCAD users on a design. With AutoCAD Web on mobile, you can work on your projects without an Internet connection and sync later, allowing you to take your CAD drawings with you into the field and beyond.
AutoCAD Web on mobile is ideal for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. It’s easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD software experience.
30 day trial: Enjoy a fully functional free trial of AutoCAD Web for 30 days. After the trial is completed, you can access limited read-only functionality without a paid subscription.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to access AutoCAD Web on mobile.
• Safeguard drawings in your Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
• Collaborate in real time with team members and reduce mistakes and revisions
• Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
• Simplify workflows by opening DWG files directly from Autodesk Drive, Autodesk Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• 2D file viewing
• Create, edit, and share 2D drawings
• Insert blocks from your DWG drawing
• Manage layers and layer visibility
• Drafting and geometry editing tools
• Annotation and markup tools
• Measure distance, angle, area, and radius
• View and edit DWG files from your internal storage, email, or from the cloud
• View coordinates and properties
AutoCAD Web subscription plans are available in the following options:
• Monthly for $10
• Yearly for $100
• Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT subscriptions
Subscriptions are available for purchase from the Autodesk website. Users who download the app from the Microsoft store without a subscription can access limited read-only functionality.
All new users have access to a free trial of AutoCAD Web for 30 days.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period.