Analog Book Reader is an e-book reader made by a bookworm. PDF and Zip/RAR (e.g. comics) are supported.
I have tried many e-book readers but all of them were hard to use for me. I just wanted to read books "analog way" so I made this app. The "analog way" I think is as follows:
I want to...
- flip through all the pages quickly
- open the exact page in a large book
- see another pages temporarily
- see a figure on a previous page
- mark where I am reading right now
- know how long I have to read all the time
Note: In order to read books comfortably, the app uses memory and CPU as much as possible.